Commissioning and Energy Management
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital (Oconomowoc, Wisconsin)
Pearson Engineering continues to lead the industry in commissioning of buildings and systems, and is so engaged in a five-year opportunity to apply basic functional testing and commissioning at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. That process includes:
- Thorough documentation of the Basis of Design, operating sequences, and test procedures.
- Peer review during design, with emphasis on constructability, ease of maintenance, and adherence to the Basis of Design.
- Verification of system performance based on extensive functional testing and measurement.
- Proper training of building operations staff on system operation and maintenance procedures.
- Ongoing monitoring of system performance